We came in the room to find Elise "doing" Spencer's homework. Maybe he really doesn't know how to do his own school work.
Apparently daddy makes a good pillow or in this case leg rest.
A flohmarkt (flea market) in Bad Waldsee. It rained on us so we didn't stay very long but we did find a couple of cute German books for Elise.
Me and bread in Germany have issues. I left it for the amount of time it said and opened the oven to this. Elise thought it was very cool though. She kept poking it saying, "bowl, lost". It was very tasty bread anyway.
It was such a nice day that Melanie, Max, Elise and me went to walk around the lake and play at the playground. The kids thought this was great and we had a hard time convincing them that there was more toys if we walked a little farther.
Max and Elise would have stayed and played all night but thunder clouds moved in and we had to come home. But I think they both slept well because they played very hard.
Elise loves to play with the five clothespins we have. She thinks it is hilarious to put them all over her or us.
Elise doing her morning exercises with us. I don't know why she needed her head on the wall but I guess helps.
Elise and her new creation. We need to get the video up of this but until then Elise wanted sausages and yogurt for supper. She then proceeded to dip her sausage in her yogurt. This seems to be her new favorite way to eat sausage. (Thanks a lot Aunt Lydia :) j/k)
Elise taking care of her baby. We still haven't figured out where she has seen pacifiers lately but apparently her baby needed one and the one she made out of play dough was perfect. Such a good little mommy.
Elise sitting with her baby. They both had their "drinks" with them but I don't think you can see the baby's bottle.
Our little model. She wanted her boots to walk over to the pool. Add a water gun in each hand and you surely must have the latest or upcoming fashion.
Elise loves to play in the pool with the boys. I think they would all stay there all day if we let them.
Fire Open House
12 years ago
Maybe that's how Spencer has been passing his courses all this time (Elise has been doing it for him) - you just finally caught them in the act. You think? j/k
ReplyDeleteIt's hilarious how Elise is sticking her tongue out in the playground picture. She must have inherited this from Grandma Dixie. Too cute :-)
I'm sorry if the rest of the world doesn't appreciate it but Elise and I know that almost everything is better with yogurt. And of course you HAVE to dip it. ;-)
I can't believe how big Elise is getting!
ReplyDelete