So I know that I am kind of behind but hopefully I can get caught up again today. We are just to busy having fun :). So We got up early and drove so that Elise would sleep most of the way. Our first stop was Linz, Austria at about breakfast time. We went this week because it was a free week from school. Although we hadn't completely remembered that Monday was the holiday but it worked out perfectly because Linz didn't have very many people so we had the place virtually to ourselves. Linz was a fun city to see because it had a lot of the old building architect.
Our breakfast spot by the river.
This is the city building. I thought it was kind of a cool design.
Linz is a big city so you can see how deserted the place was. This is the city center.
An old cathedral. It is definitely the coolest cathedral we have seen so far and it is huge. It is tucked in among to many tall buildings so we couldn't get far enough away to take a picture of the whole thing.
Spencer thought this building looked cool but couldn't quite understand the wasted space just for the sake of the design.
Fire Open House
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment