Hopefully I don't post to many pictures but I think when you have kids and they are always doing such cute things it is hard to resist.
I'm not sure what my little acrobat was trying to accomplish but she was sure trying hard to sit on that shelf and keep her feet in the air.
Next stunt. She has taken to the stink bug look, sometimes just standing in that position and sometimes walking around.
My family playing peek-a-boo. It gets kind of challenging in our apartment. There aren't that many places to hide but it is amazing how creative you start to get. Elise found Spencer behind the couch and then wanted to hide with him. I think it is a good place for both of them :).
I tried a new hair do today. She just looks so much bigger when you can do more with her hair. It is kind of fun to be able to try more things now. She is also sitting on the arm of the couch. She has decided that it makes a very good "spot" for Elise.
Elise posing with her good buddy the pig.
A better side view of her hair while she hops around on the couch being her silly self.
We decided to make play dough today and Elise so wanted to help. She is carefully holding the pot and stirring so she doesn't touch anywhere that might be hot. We have always added cream of tartar to our play dough to keep it soft and fresh longer but I tried to use what I was told was cream of tartar here and at first the play dough worked perfectly and we shared it with the other two neighbor kids but then within a day it went all gooey and runny. I looked into Weinstein (the name for cream of tartar here) and found that it is most often mixed with baking powder and isn't pure. So we are going to have to try again and just leave this ingredient out. I'm sure Elise won't mind cooking more often to have fresh play dough around.
Elise in her spot by the window telling me about everything she could see.
No comments:
Post a Comment