Spencer second area was in Dornbirn, Austria. So on General Conference Sunday our branch doesn't broadcast so we decided to travel the about an hour to the ward house in Dornbirn. These are a couple of pictures from our drive. I should have taken more but we were having to much fun talking with people he knew and enjoying the day. Dornbirn reminds me the most of home. It has mountains on the side and flatter valley in the middle. When we go to look around the area instead of on Sunday I will take more pictures. We were hurrying to get there and then didn't leave until after it was dark. But at least I can add another country to my list.
My first view of the Alps.
The Alps again.
First glimpse of Lake Constance or the Bodensee on our way to Dornbirn.
No comments:
Post a Comment