After Elise got dressed for the day then she decided it was time for her pig to put its pajamas on and sleep. I was picking things up in the other room and came out to her eyeing the computer trying to decide what "work" she was going to do.
One of Elise's favorite spots. She likes to climb up on the back of the couch to look out the window at all the things going on, look for dad coming home or to try and convince us it is a beautiful day and we should be outside.
There is a stack of cushions next to the fridge that Elise likes to play with. I don't know is she is making herself a bed or making and Elisee sandwich.
Another day she is trying to keep from falling asleep but looks ready for a nap with her "pillow and blanket".
Fire Open House
12 years ago
Those are such cute pictures of Elise. You have to love capturing those amazing moments. I hope you keep doing fabulous!
ReplyDelete