Everyday brings a new adventure and an excitement to see what our cute girl will come up with next. Here are a few cute pictures of what Elise has been up to.
4/14/2011- Elise needing to work on her computer just like mom, except she needed her sunglasses and to take pictures of daddy as well.
4/30/2011- Elise has gotten comfortable enough with Melanie that she has decided that she should drive her car too. When we got home from shopping I unbuckled her but instead of coming to me she climbed over the seat and into the driver's seat. She wanted to keep driving even though the other kids were outside playing.
4/15/2011- Elise with the cute Easter lamb we were given. We were brushing our teeth and she escaped. Apparently the lamb and her needed to lay on the bed to brush their teeth, (and yes she pretended to brush the lamb's teeth too).
4/24/2011- Easter Sunday in the pretty dress Melanie gave her. She wanted to play so unfortunately I didn't get a chance to try again once I noticed the camera strap was in the picture but it was to cute not to still put on. I will have to try again the next time she wears this dress.
4/24/2011- Kind of the same picture except I told her she needed to change her shoes and tights so they didn't get ripped/scuffed playing. So here is Elise in her Sunday, play outfit ready to go up the slide and not have any more pictures.
5/3/2011- Tut, tut looks like rain. Who knew you had to worry about indoor rains showers in Germany :). Elise will be prepared!
5/7/2011- I was cooking and since my recipes are on the computer the computer needed to be on the table. But where ever the computer is Elise's needs to be there too. She played for a few minutes and then asked for a pillow and blanket. I really thought she was going to fall asleep there but she relaxed, played and then was ready to move on to the next thing.
5/9/2011- Our escape artist who uses any possible tactics and persuasions to get outside. This time she made it outside without her shoes but with her bunny. Apparently it needed a ride around the patio on the tricycle. Elise is getting really close to riding the tricycle continuously. She can go for a few feet and then walks a few steps to readjust the peddles and then goes again. She makes it up and down the driveway though. She is very determined to keep up with Max, David and Phillip.
Fire Open House
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment